28.2.13

Crown Brush Haul





(from left to right)
M10 - Taklon Foundation
BK13 - Blending Fluff
B02 - Blush
C147 - Round Angle Blender
B22 - Mascara Spoolie
C1441 - Pro Blending Crease
C250-1 - Taklon Liner

I found this brush brand on line last week and after seeing the price I did not hesitate to make an order. Crown Brush do lots of sets of brushes but I felt I would benefit better from choosing individual brushes that I lack in my kit. 
These are the brushes I chose. Collectively they cost me £23 including P+P and for seven brushes that is super duper cheap and they took two days to get to me (amazing)!
Overall these brushes are quite good. I'm especially impressed with the Round Angle Blender as it is a good dupe for the Nars one. The Blending Fluff is also a good dupe for the MAC 217. The quality is not as great as the more expensive brands however they are excellent value and are good to have in your kit!
All in all I would recommend you to take a look at their website. 

Have you got any Crown Brushes?




5 comments:

  1. A lot.
    The best I've ever used...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any but would like to! I am a brush addict! I like the Bdellium green line a lot right now, they are very cheap and eco friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of those! I'll have to try them! x

      Delete