21.2.13

New Nude Lips from Maybelline





I've been hunting a new nude lippy for a while now and I've just come across this beauty from Maybelline. This shade of lippy and lip liner (Color Sensational - Sweet Pink 132) are a perfect shade of pinky nude. Like all Maybelline lipsticks it is lovely to wear as it's moisturising and sheer. The liner and lipstick match together perfectly and I love to use a liner as it helps it last and stops the colour from bleeding. Good one Maybelline, see you again soon for another lippy purchase!

What do you think? Have you got a fave nude lippy?

PS Check out my Instagram for up to the minute beauty and lifestyle snaps - @fionabarbs!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely shade, I could do with a new nude so may have to try it :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving Maybellines colour range at the mo!! x

      Delete
  2. I love the lip combo! Gonna have to pick them up and try it myself :)
    Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! (you can find all the details on my blog)
    Please follow me back?

    Elle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete