10.3.13

Have a Lush Mother's Day!

So its Mother's Day!

Hope you are all treating your Mummys like Queens today! Just thought I'd do a quick post on what my sister and I got for our Mummy! As well as a ring from Azendi we thought we'd get our Mummy something from Lush (she loves a good relaxing bath when she has time).

After much deliberation looking at all the choices on the display we decided the Mum Tulip was the perfect purchase for our Mum - it looks so cute in its flower shape. Its meant to be chocolate orange scented however I think its more of a sweet smelling orange scent (can't really identify the chocolate smell in it but nevertheless it is gorgeous!)

You hold it under the running tap and you can save some for another bath! My Mum has just run her relaxing Mother's Day bath and the smell is amazing, there are lots of bubbles and lots of the tulip left!

I was so impressed with my shopping experience in Lush. As the queue was quite long, as it was the day before Mother's Day (last minute I know - oops), the lovely bubbly customer assistant shouted to the queue thanking everybody for waiting and also gave us a little freebie!

Lush Mum Tulip - £5.25.






Ponche Shower gel - Freebie!

Did you get anything beauty - related for your Mummys today??



2 comments:

  1. Ӏ loѵе it ωhen folks come togеther аnd share opіniοns.
    Grеat ѕite, stіck with it!

    Have а lοoκ at my site ... herbal incense side effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable informatіon. Fortunаte me I diѕcovегed yοur ѕite by accіdent, and I am stunned
    why thіs сοinсiԁenсe did not happened
    in advance! I bοoκmаrkeԁ іt.


    Also visit mу web blog how to sell herbal incense online

    ReplyDelete