25.3.13

The only rain drops to love... Illamasqua rain drops!

I have been umming and ahhing over purchasing Illamasqua's "Raindrops" Nail varnish since it first hit the shelves in it's original blue shade.
I finally took the plunge but went for the new "Pink Raindrops" shade as I love a good pink (typical girl).

My verdict? I LOVE this nail polish so much! At £13.50 it is a tad on the pricey side but it is worth the splurge!!! It is super hard to chip it and has a beautiful almost professional looking finish and the actual shade is the prettiest most beautiful nude pink with a slight shimmer!







Do you love rain drops too?? In the nail polish sense of course.... let me know in a comment below!




2 comments:

  1. We just exchanged links via twitter and I wanted to say I really like your blog, you have a new follower :)

    Nice favorites, the Illamasqua products looks great, I'm still waiting to get one of these :)

    ReplyDelete