25.3.13

Two Topshop lippies added to the collection

Hello!! I don't know about you but I can't resist a Topshop Lippy!! I love their shades, I think they have some of the best on-trend colours on the cosmetics market!
Here are 2 more I added to my lipstick collection... the packaging isn't as pretty as my Great Grandma's lipstick from the 30s (read blog post here) but it's still pretty cute!


(Tease-Left / Innocent-Right)




(Tease - Left / Innocent - right both £9)

Tease - A really pretty pright pink with a matte finish.

Innocent - A sheer creamy finish pinky/brown; a perfect day time shade.

What is your favourite Topshop lip shade? Are you as much as a fan as me? Let me know in a comment below... I love reading your thoughts!

8 comments:

  1. Ooo love the look of these! I only have one Topshop lippie in Rumour Has It - love the look of Innocent :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it looks really pretty on the lips! perfect for a day look thats not too subtle! x

      Delete
  2. Innocent looks gorgeous! I wish my local Topshop stocked beauty products. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had Topshop where I live. The closest one to me is NYC! By the way, I tagged you in the Liebster Awards and the details are on my blog if you would like to partake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!! I could not live without topshop! thanks! x

      Delete
  4. Hi there, this is the first time I've visited your blog. I love Topshop lipsticks, these 2 look lovely.
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete